- Alpha 1 -
- All P1 features should be implemented and in a useable state
- Beta 1
- Feature freeze, l10n freeze
Currently, the following items are tentatively scoped for Camino 2.1:
- P1 Location bar autocomplete rewrite -  (need P1/P2 assigned to individual bugs)
- P1 Gecko 1.9.2 -
- P2 Use Places backend for history -
- P2 Scrolling-while-dragging in tab bar - Bug 465793
- P3 about:config context menu -
Bug 306613, Bug 528379(1.9.0) / Bug 548486 (1.9.2)
- P3 UTF-8 URLs follow-ups - Bug 464496, Bug 464501, Bug 464602, Bug 468258
- P3 Remember the value of text zoom and content zoom settings on a site-specific basis - Bug 391299
- P3 Downloads prefPane icon and other icon tweaks -
- P3 UI for hiding the status bar -
- P? Run toolbar scripts in their own thread to unblock GUI scripting the UI - Bug 448992
- PX OCUnit infrastructure - Bug 417879
- PX Bookmark sync - Bug 228123
- PX Keyboard shortcut for first item in Recently Closed Pages menu - Bug 520840
- P2 GTMUILocalizer in MainMenu, BrowserWindow, other non-layout-sensitive nibs - Bug 569180
- (P2 for MainMenu, BrowserWindow; P3 for others)
- GTM/MPL incompatibility
P1 - We will not release until this feature is complete.
P2 - If this feature is near completion, we will hold the release for it.
P3 - We will not hold the release for this feature but will consider it for inclusion depending on its status and quality.
PX - We will bump this feature early and/or may not direct developer time towards it.
P? - Priority to be determined.
strikeout have been fixed since this document was written.
The following developers will work on these Camino 2.1 bugs and features:
- dan: completing the autocomplete rewrite
- hendy: Places backend, about:config, UTF-8 and unit testing
The following developers have no assigned features at the moment but may be available to work on individual bugs or smaller projects:
The following developers will be otherwise occupied for most of the 2.1 cycle: