From Camino Wiki
Mon 21 Aug in #camino-mtg
- Camino 1.0.3
- Camino 1.1
Specific bugs that need action
- Bug 322093 - Camino initial bookmark import APPEARS to hang and stall w/ large bookmark imports
- We need somebody to take a look at this ASAP. Having haas happy to be coding Camino again could be a huge boon to the project.
- Bug 320410 - Dragging a link/URL to the Bookmark Bar should pop up "Rename" dialog
- Specifically, comment 10 and 13. What do we want to do here UI-wise?
- Bug 313811 - New url in tab flashes blank before showing page content.
- Specifically comment 38 and 39. Can/should we just back out the Camino-only portion (on the trunk; already backed out on branch), and if so, let's do it.
- Bug 320528 - [meta-ish] Cmd-. (period) / Escape / Cancel button parity (And other similar cmd-./esc parity bugs)
- Given comment 11, do we know what we can do to fix this, or how Safari managed to work around it? They use cmd-. in the nib too.
- Bug 175651 - CJK (at least Chinese and Japanese) font Preferences changes not applied to any CJK Web page
- This needs to be looked at ASAP for possible inclusion in 1.0.3. But really, it just screws our CJK users.
- Possible names for Tabgroup menu item
- We need an opinion/preference from pink as to the name of this item (part of the overall menu plan from last week)
- Bugs targeted at 1.1 (123) [-2 net since last week]
- Blocking ? (10) [unchanged]
- Blocking + (1) [unchanged]
- Blocking - (0) [unchanged]
- Bugs without target (240) [-13 net since last week]
- This list needs to be at least spot-audited for potential 1.1 issues