From Camino Wiki
Wed 25 Oct 9am PDT (16:00 GMT/UTC) in #camino-mtg
- Camino 1.1 Alpha 1
- Camino 1.1
- kqueue update?
- bookmarks-eating update?
- 1.1 to non-1.1 bugs ratio remains poor
- Especially the areas that are a priority for 1.1, i.e. regression fixes and follow-up from feature landings
- boxset reappeared
- pawn has been very touchy lately - lots of red seemingly not related to "too many open files"
- graphs on pawn haven't been working for > a week - Bug 357189
- can build devote more time now that Fx2 is out?
- Weekly Bugs and Queues update
- Queues remain full (25 bugs awaiting r or sr)
- Major bottleneck is in sr queue
- However, reviewer pool is depleted currently (mainly 3), but that queue usually gets daily movement
- josh & smfr helping out a bit (about 1 r/sr per week)
Specific bugs that need action
- Bug 355490 - Need a way to access all tabs quickly from the tab bar
- What do we want to do? Is Desmond going to implement this in the near future? If not, there are willing devs (ie, froodian)
- Bugs targeted at 1.1 (106) [-4 net since last week]
- Blocking ? (16) [unchanged]
- Blocking + (3) [unchanged]
- Blocking - (0) [unchanged]
- Bugs without target (231) [+2 since last week]
- The above list needs to be at least spot-audited for potential 1.1 issues
- Bugs fixed since last meeting (7) [-7 since last week] (5 bugs were 1.1-targeted; of those, 1 was an old meta, 1 was About box, and 1 was code cleanup)