From Camino Wiki
Wed 03 Jan 9am PST (17:00 GMT/UTC) in #camino-mtg
- Camino 1.1
- Camino 1.1 Alpha 2
- Fri 5 Jan release date; soft freeze (relnote-able fixes/changes) today
- kqueue (latest patch was r- )
- spelling UI - see below
- Camino 1.0.4
- What happened to pawn?
- No graphs since pawn vanished early last week
- Bookmark loss
- see below
- Weekly Bugs and Queues update
Specific bugs that need action
- Bug 343296 - Spell-checker requires text cursor to be in word to get context menu
- any objections to landing the "fake double-click" hack?
- Bug 364496 – Display a warning during bookmarks recovery alerting the user we're restoring
- Do we want to just display a simple message, or display a message with an option to take the user to a web/wiki page explaining how to get the info we'd like
- Bug 351504 - Camino 1.1.x topcrash involving the download manager [@ libobjc.A.dylib.227.0.0] [@ nsDownloadListener::OnStateChange]
- Is this still a topcrasher? Can somebody make/post a build with extra logging in that code?
- Bug 361157 - Opening files should open them in a new window
- Should this be tied to a pref, and if so which one?
- Bug 362655 - Make "Keyboard Shortcuts" menu item pointing to online documentation
- Do we want to do this?
- Bug 350733 - Make cmd/shift modifiers work on items in the back/forward button menus
- cl wants to talk about this
- Blocking ? (0) [-5 since last week] [remaining bugs minused Tues]
- Blocking + (7) [unchanged] 6 FIXED (remaining one is relnotes)
- Blocking - (5) [+4 since last week]
- Bugs targeted at 1.1 (56) [+1 since last week] We'll re-triage again after a2; 3 of the remaining are website bugs
- Blocking ? (19) [+2 since last week]
- Blocking + (4) [unchanged]
- Blocking - (1) [unchanged]
- Bugs without target (225) [+2 since last week]
- The above list needs to be at least spot-audited for potential 1.1 issues
- Bugs fixed since last meeting (9) [+8 since last week] (3 bugs were 1.1-targeted, 1 was a website bug, 3 were keychain rewrite)