Status Meetings:2007-02-21:Log

From Camino Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
[02:40am] You changed the topic to "http://wiki.caminobrowser.org/Status_Meetings:2007-02-21:Agenda".
[12:03pm] mento was promoted to operator by chanserv.
[12:03pm] ardissone|food: one for two 
[12:04pm] mento: but, like i told you, i wouldn't be here 
[12:04pm] ardissone|food: yes, i expected the other one to come, not you 
[12:04pm] cl|out is now known as cl.
[12:05pm] cl: he's idle on AIM
[12:05pm] cl: (pink)
[12:05pm] mento: he's running around without pants.
[12:06pm] mento: annnnyway, in case i get called away before we reach this point in the agenda, i'll move the stuff in the nib and land flashblock after lunch, and then come up with a branch patch
[12:07pm] ardissone|food:
[12:07pm] smorgan: mento: I'll start messing with the trunk bustage, but I may need your help at some point along the way
[12:07pm] ardissone|food: ew
[12:08pm] mento: yup, something else i can look at after lunch
[12:08pm] cl: the stuff bsmedberg just broke?
[12:08pm] smorgan: Yes
[12:09pm] froodian: well, let's get started
[12:09pm] froodian: everybody browse to http://wiki.caminobrowser.org/Status_Meetings:2007-02-21:Agenda
[12:10pm] cl: ping me if there's anything important said that needs my attention
[12:10pm] froodian: kqueue landed this week 
[12:10pm] ardissone|food: applause
[12:10pm] froodian: so congrats to kreeger on that (though he's not here)
[12:10pm] smorgan: and caused a crasher 
[12:10pm] smorgan: which we fixed 
[12:10pm] froodian:  
[12:11pm] froodian: Along with a lot of the other 1.1b1 stuff
[12:11pm] froodian: but not all the other 1.1b1 stuff...
[12:11pm] froodian: theoretically freeze is today
[12:12pm] smorgan: Do we not think we'll make it?
[12:12pm] ardissone|food: it'll be a busy day
[12:12pm] delliott joined the chat room.
[12:12pm] ardissone|food: i think it'll be tomorrow before i get relnotes ready
[12:12pm] ardissone|food: but i think if we're not too swamped with trunk firedrills, we can land the bugs today
[12:13pm] mento: it's a push but we can probably get strings done today
[12:13pm] mento: except for the notes
[12:13pm] ardissone|food: and there's prolly nothing we can do about Bug 370954 - random crash [@ objc_msgSend_rtp][@ NSWindow sendEvent:] except ship a crasher in b1 
[12:13pm] mento: need zombies.
[12:14pm] smorgan: I had some email back and forth with someone
[12:14pm] smorgan: He wasn't hitting anything with zombies
[12:14pm] mento: or check for things that changed in koko-widget in the regression range
[12:14pm] smorgan: I asked him to try various guard stuffs
[12:14pm] ardissone|food: mento: the branch checkins are only us and mailnews
[12:14pm] ardissone|food: nothing in widget
[12:14pm] ardissone|food:
[12:14pm] mento: drat.
[12:16pm] ardissone|food: if smfr doesn't appear today, someone please steal his sr on Bug 370931 so we don't ship that
[12:16pm] thebot joined the chat room.
[12:16pm] froodian: Bug 370931
[12:16pm] thebot: froodian: Bug https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=370931 nor, --, ---, alqahira@ardisson.org, NEW, Navigation div not displayed on this nightly. Firefox and Safari do it fine.
[12:17pm] froodian: do we still think Bug 364550 is possible for 1.1?
[12:17pm] thebot: froodian: Bug https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=364550 nor, --, Camino1.1, camino@seanmurph.com, NEW, Need spelling UI to allow selection/changing spell check language
[12:17pm] smorgan: we lose nothing by checking in the strings
[12:18pm] froodian: true
[12:18pm] murph: I filed another Core dependency today:
[12:18pm] murph: bug 371137
[12:18pm] thebot: Firefox: 'Linux fxdbug-linux-tbox Depend' has changed state from Burning to Test Failed.
[12:18pm] thebot: murph: Bug https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=371137 nor, --, ---, mscott@mozilla.org, NEW, nsEditorSpellCheck::GetNextMisspelledWord() triggers assertions and sometimes crashes when used on c
[12:18pm] froodian: k, so it looks like all the 1.1b1 bugs are on somebody's tracker.
[12:20pm] froodian: We're just breezing through here...
[12:20pm] froodian: anybody have anything else before specific bugs?
[12:21pm] froodian: ok, back to spell-check language selection
[12:21pm] froodian: it'd be great to get core eyes on those three bugs
[12:21pm] froodian: (the two in the wiki and the one murph just linked)
[12:21pm] ardissone|food: froodian: reload your wiki 
[12:21pm] murph: yeah, it's possible someone who develops Core every day can fix the behavior quicker than I am
[12:21pm] froodian: no fair changing the agenda in the middle of the meeting! 
[12:22pm] ardissone|food: i changed it before we started talking 
[12:22pm] froodian:
[12:22pm] ardissone|food: besides smfr, who knows editor stuff well
[12:22pm] ardissone|food: that we can bug about these?
[12:23pm] ardissone|food: wishes pinkerton would hurry up and find his pants and join...
[12:24pm] murph: lol; I can work around the first two mentioned on the wiki but that last one is a true blocker
[12:25pm] froodian: well, i guess we'll have to ping him in channel at some point
[12:25pm] murph: so when we do find someone, send them to 371137 first  
[12:25pm] ardissone|food: i guess we can ping smfr in the Cm bug and ask if he can look at them or suggest who should...
[12:26pm] froodian: sounds like a plan
[12:26pm] froodian: the other bug is m3nto
[12:26pm] froodian: so, anybody have anything else before we part ways?
[12:26pm] murph: smfr was added as a CC a while back
[12:27pm] froodian: good meeting folks.  Just the final push to b1 left. 
Personal tools
Namespaces
Variants
Actions
Navigation
Toolbox