From Camino Wiki
Things I need to do for cb.o/support, cb.o/development, or triage:
- All the Support updates/fixes from my sticky note
"this is how you make all cookies expire on quit"
- "except for existing cookies and whitelisted sites"
- "Setting network.cookie.lifetimePolicy to foo will cause Camino to automatically accept all new cookies and keep them for the duration of the browser session" - "until you quit Camino"
inline autocomplete in the location bar: http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic.php?p=2134006#2134006
- ??? pac override (already on proxies page; why duplicate it)
user_pref("browser.display.use_document_fonts", 0);(font-face, not size)
user.js plain text "creating"; not running
bookmarks keywords: just a ref to the extensive documentation in support/docs/bookmarks
- annoyances/#hostperm: link to new hostperm.1 mZ kb article
- create hostperm.1 if needed; edit when not running
- security: p12 certifs (restore, not import)
- To make the newly-imported bookmarks appear in the bookmarks menu or bookmark bar
- bm import->move bm from collection to bar
- Maybe put this in sup/docs/bookmarks since I'm editing that anyway?
- With a reference to it from the keyword.enabled entry? NO
Documentation on sorting?
- Implement bookmark sorting (really arranging) in Camino.
- Selecting a single folder will sort its children.
- Selecting two or more items will sort them together.
- Holding down the Option key will do a deep sort of all selected items.
- If nothing is selected, the current collection is sorted (if allowed).
- passwords in FAQ - ???? (what the heck was this?)
- Development:Good Bugs and Projects
- See also Development:Home Page and children
- dev#report_bug - old url to bugz faq
- dev/build - link to tarball
- relnotes: We want to know what you think! Be sure to contact us and let us know what you think. ????
- Each header should have an id/anchor for easy linking
features/ has old links into docs
- access keys on community sidebar, but not on blogs.cb.o
- /community/ :"community-related" ?
- Welcome to the community center of the Camino project. Here you will find a gathering of Camino related news and other bits of information by its developers, keeping you up to date with every step forward.
- These are all for Sam, actually:
- js switcher img (needs ® on image that includes cb.o home)
- CSS validator: <http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/validator?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.caminobrowser.org%2Fsupport%2Fdocs%2Fdownload%2F>
add these to relevant QA pages when Sam starts them