Website:Mozilla.org Donation Page
From Camino Wiki
Non-exhaustive list of issues with the donate.mozilla.org page
- Ability to push design/header/footer updates
- <title> should be "Camino. Contribute. Donate", not " Camino. Contribute. Donate | Camino"
- Missing the * that indicates MoFo can do whatever with the money if it decides to
- What in the @#$# mailing list are MoFo signing our donors up to?
- No more recurring donations? (i don't really care; just checking)
- The big orange "Continue" button (it's an image, no alt, orange, wrong font, etc.)
- the by-mail donation stuff is structurally in the wrong place and the wrong element type
- The Questions and Tax Exempt Status sections should
- be headers with following paragraphs
- not be two-column
- Font sizes are inconsistent (mostly the above sections, but also the form labels)
- Do they really need 20+ scripts included?
- Webfonts when we get Amasis deployed
- All the form labels are lower-case
- "You will be prompted to provide your PayPal account information upon clicking the Process Contribution button": where is that button?
- All of the error text is in lower-case and missing periods
- The error text for payment options items messes up the layout of that section
- "card numberrequired field" and "expirationrequired field" are not acceptable error text; most of the field have this problem (submit an entirely empty form)
- Email address isn't required when mailing-list is checked!?
- The print form has a place for T-shirt size; the others do not
- What is the post-submission experience?