Welcome to the Camino Wiki.
This wiki exists to track documentation, development, and other information for the Camino Project. Please choose from the following options below:
- Development - contains development information including bug reporting guidelines, reviewing information, and a roadmap.
- Website - details about caminobrowser.org including its styles, translations, and accessing it.
- Quality Assurance - a section that will discuss Camino's quality assurance procedures including triaging bugs and testing the Camino application itself. (coming soon)
- Releases - gives information on releases including release notes and useful links.
Documents to be moved
- An attempt to setup some ideas for the Future
Currently, we have two projects: The Camino 1.0 Manual project (located at http://caminobrowser.jot.com) and the Camino 0.9 Website Documentation project (this wiki!). Please choose which one you'd like to participate (or both) and login to the appropriate site.
For more information about this project, head to Camino09Website.
Note: The old wiki is currently being added to this one for reference. As it works it's way online, it will be available under Old Wiki.
The release notes for 0.9 are now also here I moved them to:ReleaseNotes10