Welcome to the Camino Wiki.
This wiki exists to track documentation, development, and other information for the Camino Project. Please choose from the following options below:
- Development - contains development information including bug reporting guidelines, reviewing information, and a roadmap.
- Website - details about caminobrowser.org including its styles, translations, and accessing it.
- Quality Assurance - a section that will discuss Camino's quality assurance procedures including triaging bugs and testing the Camino application itself. (coming soon)
Assorted “Current” Pages
If you see errors on the current website (caminobrowser.org), report them on the CaminoIssues page.
- An attempt to setup some ideas for the Future
- Working list of “Good First Bugs” and “Good Summer Projects” is here (eventually add to cb.o?).
Camino 1.0-Related Items
- The release notes for 1.0 final are to be found here:FinalRealNotes_10
- The release promotion information page for 1.0 final are to be found here:Camino10ReleasePromotion
Camino 1.1 Related Items
- The release notes for 1.1 are found here: Release Notes 1.1
- cb.o/support elements that will need changing are here: Documentation Changes for 1.1
Currently, we have two projects: The Camino 1.0 Manual project (located at http://caminobrowser.jot.com) and the Camino 0.9 Website Documentation project (this wiki!). Please choose which one you'd like to participate (or both) and login to the appropriate site.
For more information about this project, head to Camino09Website.
Note: The old wiki is currently being added to this one for reference. As it works it's way online, it will be available under Old Wiki.
The release notes for 0.9 are now also here I moved them to:ReleaseNotes10