From Camino Wiki
Revision as of 20:07, 17 February 2008 by Jeff
Who to bug for OS/hardware combinations
When you need patch testing or triage help....
- froodian - iMac Core2Duo 2.8 Ghz, 2 GB, running OS X 10.4 (latest update). Mighty Mouse.
- clawson - PowerBook G4 1.5 GHz, 2 GB, 10.4 (latest update). Kensington Expert Mouse with Kensington drivers.
- Torben has Macs that run 10.2.8 and 10.3.9
- smorgan has an iMac Core Duo, and a Lombard running 10.3 in a pinch
- Wevah has a MacBook Pro 2.0 GHz, 2 GB, running 10.4.x
- hwaara has an iMac G5, 1.9 GHz, 1 GB, running latest OS X 10.4. Uses a Mighty Mouse.
- kreeger has a Powerbook G4 1.5ghz, 1.5 gig RAM, access to a 10.3.9 Mac Mini, uses various mice, and has a couple of windows XP/Linux machines.
- Ludo PowerBook G4 1 Ghz, 768 Mb, running 10.3.9. Have access to iMac G5 with 10.4.x. Have access to a iMac G3 /400 with 10.4.6
- delliott has a MacBook Core Duo 1.83, 512MB, 10.4
- ardissone - PowerBook G4 1.33 GHz, 1.5 GB, running 10.3.9
- can teach you how to do most project changes
- ss - iBook G4 1.2 GHz, 1.25 GB, running 10.4 and Intel Mac mini Core Duo running 10.4.7
- peeja - MacBook Pro Core2Duo 2.33 GHz, 2 GB, 10.4.9
- jeff - Mac Pro Two 2.8GHz Quad-Core Xeon 'Hapertown', 8 GB, 10.5; MacBook Core 2 Duo 2Ghz, 2 GB, 10.5
They all have some manner of Intel Mac, plus others
- pinkerton - Has hardware so sweet that he won't tell us, has both PPC and Intel machines, and uses a Microsoft wheel mouse
- mento has like seven Macs or something and can run releases as old as 10.1.
found on #camino
- pnhChris has a g4/400 PowerBook running 10.3.9 and a MacBook running 10.4.
- davedit is on 10.4
- krmathis is also on 10.4
- encro has access to the following machines:
- 10.3.9 iBook G4 1.2GHz/768MB/60GB/Bluetooth/Airport
- 10.4.7 iMac G4 TFT 800MHz/768MB/60GB/Bluetooth/Airport
- 10.4.7 Mac mini Core Duo 2Ghz/512MB/80GB/Bluetooth/Airport
- 10.4.7 MacBook Pro Core Duo 1.83Ghz/2GB/80GB/Bluetooth/Airport