Please choose from the following options below:
Information for Contributors
- WebKit - plans, processes, and more information on development of Camino 3, aka Camino on WebKit.
- Development - contains development information including bug reporting guidelines, reviewing information, and a roadmap.
- Website - details about caminobrowser.org including its styles, translations, and accessing it.
- Quality Assurance - a section that will discuss Camino's quality assurance procedures, including triaging bugs and testing the Camino application itself.
- Promotion - How you can help promote Camino.
- Status Meetings - Agendas and logs of the Camino weekly status meetings.
- Camino Meet-up - Planning and tracking for an in-person meet-up.
- Releases - gives information on releases including release notes and useful links.
- Licensing - Information about various licensing issues with Camino source code and binaries
- IT - Information about various IT-related subjects
Documents to be moved
- The TeamNederland page can be found here.
- The TeamJapan page can be found here.
- The TeamPortuguese page can be found here.
- The TeamItaliano page can be found here.
An attempt to setup some ideas for the Obsolete:Future
Currently, we have two projects: The Camino 1.0 Manual project (located at http://caminobrowser.jot.com) and the Camino 0.9 Website Documentation project (this wiki!). Please choose which one you'd like to participate (or both) and login to the appropriate site.
For more information about this project, head to Camino09Website.
Note: The old wiki is currently being added to this one for reference. As it works its way online, it will be available under Old Wiki.