Jump to navigation Jump to search
Wed 04 Oct 9am PDT (16:00 GMT/UTC) in #camino-mtg
- Camino 1.1 Alpha 1
- 1 blocker, 2 nominees fixed
- pop-up blocker still needs work, but its UI is approaching where we want it to be
- kqueue status?
- Still a number of follow-up-to major-landings bugs listed on User:Sardisson/Camino_1.1
- Fixing Core-caused breakage in Camino in a timely fashion
- Time it took to get biesi's patch (super)reviewed [4 days], to get xpfe-autocomplete fix (super)reviewed [1 day], to get chardet fix (super)reviewed [3 days]
- Funky select widgets (Bug 350973), missing trunk talkback (Bug 351722) are out of our hands
- How can we improve? The problems will only increase as xpfe dies....
- We might want to update http://www.caminobrowser.org/development/roadmap/ since the dates for 1.1 and 1.2 have changed
- Weekly Bugs and Queues Update
- smfr kept the sr queue moving swiftly in pink's absence :)
- r queue in pretty good shape, though everyone has an old bug waiting (zoom and middle-click are desirable for 1.1)
Specific bugs that need action
- Bug 303193 - Make error pages look more like Camino/Aqua
- Can we come to a final decision on bullets/no bullets and get that landed
- Bug 315340 - show inline tooltip for fields that don't fit instead of dropped location as tooltip vs. Bug 355167 - Make bookmark item tooltips have title and url like bookmark buttons.
- We need to decide which of these two we want. If we have inline tooltips, will there be a separate tooltip for title and url, or just one or the other?
- Also, does this affect Bug 331549 - Spoken User Interface: When selecting a bookmark in manager, location is read instead of title?
- Bug 290212 - Implement bookmark folders' "Open in Tabs"/"Open in New Tabs" with alternate menu items
- Specifically, comment 18. Rebuilding all submenus when the pref changes doesn't seem like a good option, but is there any other?
- Bugs targeted at 1.1 (116) [-3 net since last week]
- Blocking ? (11) [unchanged]
- Blocking + (3) [-2 net since last week]
- Blocking - (0) [unchanged]
- Bugs without target
- The above list needs to be at least spot-audited for potential 1.1 issues
- Bugs fixed since last meeting (8) [-17 since last week] (5 bugs were 1.1-targeted; of those, 1 was a 1.1a1 blocker and 2 were 1.1a1 nominees)