Jump to navigation Jump to search
Wed 24 Jan 9am PST (17:00 GMT/UTC) in #camino-mtg
- Camino 1.1
- Camino 1.1b1
- "early Feb" - do we want to set a tentative date?
- kqueue is back for another round of review
- spelling UI
- session restore from crash
- password stealing is partially written
- still a lot of UI facing work remaining on bugs we need for 1.1
- Camino 1.0.4
- pawn disappeared (again!) on Monday; what's up?
- Bookmark loss
- Weekly Bugs and Queues update
- r queue is low, sr queue is a bit high—but there are also fewer bugs with patches-in-progress now than usual. We've also (mostly) lost cl for the next two months and are short on developers/reviewers.
Specific bugs that need action
- Bug 364496 - Display a warning during bookmarks recovery alerting the user we're restoring
- Seeking rs (has r+ patch)
Not 1.1 (if there's time)
- Bug 367820 - "Other…" should be "Select…" in the choose download location menu
- seeking rs to fix this
- Bug 337261 – Review dom_storage build changes on the Camino/1.8 branch
- Do we want the other stuff? (global storage, comment 3)
- Bug 361157 - Opening files should open them in a new window
- Should this be tied to a pref, and if so which one?
- Bugs targeted at 1.1 (33) [-1 since last week] 5 of the remaining are website bugs
- Blocking ? (16) [-2 since last week]
- Blocking + (4) [unchanged]
- Blocking - (5) [unchanged]
- Bugs without target (226) [-8 since last week] first “CLOSEME” cleanup in a month
- The above list needs to be at least spot-audited for potential 1.1 issues
- Bugs fixed since last meeting (2) [-1 since last week] (all bugs were 1.1-targeted)