Jump to navigation Jump to search
Wed 06 Aug 9am PDT (17:00 GMT/UTC) in #camino-mtg
- Camino 1.6.1
- Talkback (all 1.6.1 crashes — >1000 so far)
- Load was pretty heavy on the server, but things held up better. We didn't use the dynamic feed generator since Sam was out of the office that week and couldn't be there to reboot.
- Cleaning up stuff from the website; file bugs against Product Site if you see anything.
- Need to be more diligent about asking about IMs up-front: "I have problem x" "Do you have any input managers installed (e.g., 1Password)?" (We'll have to specifically mention 1Password, since people mostly don't know how it's implemented)
- Be very careful asking people to test trunk nightlies, since they do irreversible profile damage.
- Camino 1.6.3
- Just need to stage and generate the update feeds
- Since Sam is in Seattle/LV this week, the plan is to use static files+htaccess again for updates
- Camino 2.0
- Rough scoping doc at Development:Planning:Camino 2.0
- Stuart's started triaging the 2.0 list (3 criteria: regressions, make life better now, someone working on it)
- Need a target date for Camino 2.0a1 (end of this month)
- Anti-phishing: Core patch landed; waiting on review. Many follow-up bugs on file.
- Keyboard loop - Håkan can't review the big patch, perhaps can do the smaller one
- Tabsposé update
- Tab dragging?
- Full content zoom - still need to come up with menu/toolbar item names
- cb-x1 back to life (but reporting with .local hostname); resurrection also fixed the Ts anomaly
- cb-minimaya and cb-minibinus have both gone missing yet again
- boxset stopped reporting to tinderbox almost 4 months ago; Sam working on new mail server - Bug 425138
- cb-miniosx01 has Ts disabled due to paging/low installed RAM
- Dev docs
- cl rev'ed CBSamplePane; can't build branch-compatible pane using trunk files, other prefs window bugs
- Weekly Bugs and Queues update
- smorgan caused a bit of movement in the r queue, but still pretty full. cl has patches targeted at just about every reviewer and is already having "bitrot"/patch overlap problems.
Specific bugs that need action
- See 2.0a1? list
- Cocoa widgets still pretty scary; there are a number of regressions we'll be stuck with
- Security UI cleanup
- More toolbar icons coming?
Other (if there's time)
- 10.5 Visual UX
- cl's buglist
- Bug 175748 - Need mechanism for creating new blank bookmarks
- Bug 313079 - Control characters in bookmark titles cause strange visual effects
- Bug 318931 - History/Bookmarks title changes but URL doesn't (maybe fixed by patch on Bug 438256?)
- Bug 363664 - When right clicking on folder "Bookmark Info" should read "Folder Info"
- xpfe cleanup
- Bug 389140 gets us using the right theme files; needs r=mento
- Bug 428333 license.html; needs r=mento
- stefanh has a "build finishes, crashes on startup" MOZ_XUL_APP patch
[4:16pm] stefanh: "<Standard8>stefanh, so, my guess is you need to implement something like http://mxr.mozilla.org/seamonkey/source/suite/app/ (nsSuiteApp.cpp, application.ini, Makefile.in) somewhere in camino"
[4:16pm] stefanh: "stefanh, when you flip the flags, the main things that'll affect you immediately are the startup code, command line handlers and possibly alerts
[4:16pm] stefanh: stefanh, so xpfe/components/startup/ -> toolkit/components/commandlines toolkit/components/startup etc"
[4:17pm] stefanh: ardissone|ish: feel free to play with the code :P
- Bugs targeted at 2.0 (45) [unchanged]
- Blocking ? (3) [unchanged] (bugs not on the 2.0 list that need evaluation)
- Blocking + (0) [unchanged]
- Blocking - (0) [unchanged]
- Bugs without target (625) [+2 since last week]
- Bugs fixed since last meeting (3) [+1 since last week] (0 were 2.0-targeted)