Jump to navigation Jump to search
This page needs to be redone.
Please report all issues with the current Camino website below:
Sam's todo list
- Bug 292780 - Create /download/releases Page Listing Releases
- Bug 293093 - Main Page needs list of support languages
- JS switcher image that includes the cb.o home page needs to be updated (™ -> ® in the cb.o header)
Smokey's issues and typos found
- cb.o needs an "Editorial" style guide (how words are spelled, capitalized, US vs. European comma placement, how elements of the GUI are named, etc.)
- Refer to Apple's style guide, http://developer.apple.com/documentation/UserExperience/Conceptual/APStyleGuide/AppleStyleGuide2006.pdf and http://developer.apple.com/library/mac/documentation/UserExperience/Conceptual/APStyleGuide/APSG_2009.pdf
- preference pane
- search field
- location bar
- web page (not webpage)
- email (not e-mail)
- dialog (not dialogue)
- separate windows/dialogs in Initial Caps--kinda
- Downloads window
- Bookmarks Manager (though not a separate window, it's a distinct custom view)
- appnames in <strong> in instructions (not random mentions)
- filenames in <code> blocks, e.g. <code>user.js</code>
- Use raw Unicode characters (⌘ … “ ” ’ —) rather than entities
- keyboard shortcuts:
- ⌘ first, capital letter last, shift before option, no space or dash.
kbdtag with title attribute (spell out command, initial caps), e.g.
- <kbd title="Command-Option-E">⌘⌥E</kbd>
- Referring to menus, menu items, buttons, preference labels; see http://www.mindspring.com/~alqahira/moz/cbo-ui.html
- Navigating menus and prefpanes (step-by-step order)?
We need to split the Community section up a little bit, into more discreet community/promotion and press/media parts.
- Dedicated page for media contact info and possibly logos/screenshots
- Need an archive of official press releases
- If the sidebar is going to be updated on a rolling basis as new super-nifty reviews come out, an "archived reviews" section of past media coverage might be nice....
Each heading in the relnotes should have an anchor, so linking to "known issues" will actually jump to the known issues