Jump to navigation Jump to search
- My hacks to the close of </dt> tag (needs bottom margin?) on several pages, mostly /doc/search/
- TOC for each docs page
- /start/ (ex-homepage.html) and /welcome/ (ex-welcome.html)
badges relnotes link on download page (if they click download from the main bar) what links to relnotes?
- Less busy website in the main image (wordpress? cnet?)
- [12:25am] froodian|away: ss: can the big blue "new in 1.5" link to http://www.caminobrowser.org/features/ ?
- [12:25am] froodian|away: i know it's right below
- [12:26am] froodian|away: but i bet people click it
- FAQ on upgrading
Hidden Prefs Search from Location Bar has bad url/typo for bookmarks shortcuts:
You can also search from the location bar using bookmark
keywords. For information on bookmark keywords, see the <a href="/documentation/bookmarks/# keywords">Bookmarks documentation</a>. disabling spellcheck in /hiddenprefs/ (add after "Navigate web pages using the cursor (caret)")
<p id="DisableSpellcheck"><strong>Disable spell-checking in web page text fields</strong><br /> Some users have expressed a dislike for the spell-checking feature in web page text fields in Camino. You can disable spell-checking in these text fields by adding the following line to your <code>user.js</code> file:</p> <p class="userjs">// Disable spell-checking<br />user_pref("layout.spellcheckDefault", 0);</p> <p>For information about this preference, read the <a href="http://kb.mozillazine.org/Layout.spellcheckDefault">MozillaZine Knowledge Base documentation</a>. If Mac OS X does not include a spelling dictionary for your preferred language, see our <a href="http://www.caminobrowser.org/documentation/faq/#troub_spellnotincluded">FAQ</a> for information on adding a dictionary for your language.</p>
UA spoofing (missing sentence):
- In most cases Camino is perfectly capable of entering the websites and displaying them properly. Changing the user-agent string is also dangerous and will break many sites,
- fix dmg license image for downloads page to be current
- fix? dmg-languages sidebar overlap on ML dl page
/doc/firefox/ missing disclaimer at top from /doc/safari/ <code> around ~ and profilename in the Fx profile migration instructions Fx userContent: profile's <code>chrome</code> folder to Camino's <code>chrome</code>
tab_theme - migrate to Development:Third-Party Tab Themes
- need updated images (mostly image names)
Releases missing the RealPlayer known issue in 1.0.2 through 1.0.4 (topmost known issue)
- The recently released RealPlayer 10.1.0 (v400) causes Camino to crash when viewing any Real content. Real has released RealPlayer 10.1.0 (v412) to address this issue. Users should re-download RealPlayer and verify (using the application’s About window) that it is version 412 before launching Camino.
/help/ Add link to Release Notes (/releases/latest/) to the /help/ sidebar